What Questions Will Your National Harbor Car Accident Lawyer Ask?
When you are preparing to see a car accident lawyer National Harbor MD residents rely on, you may wonder what questions you will be asked and what documents you may need. Common questions often focus on what happened before, during, and after the accident. You may want to go over the questions and gather necessary documents so you are prepared when you see a car accident lawyer in National Harbor MD.
Questions Related to the Accident
A car accident lawyer National Harbor MD trusts, such as a lawyer at Cohen and Cohen, P.C., may ask you a series of questions to help determine details about your case.
Some of the common questions include:
- What was the time and date of the accident?
- Where did the accident happen?
- What was the weather like on that day?
- What was the condition of the road (dry, wet, in disrepair, etc.)
- Did the accident involve other people or other vehicles?
- How did it happen?
- Did the police file a report?
- Were you charged with any traffic violations?
- Did anyone take photographs at the scene?
- Did any television or media crews come to the scene?
A car accident lawyer National Harbor MD drivers trust may be able to contact witnesses and get more information.
Questions Related to Your Injuries and Medical Information
It’s important to answer these questions as honestly as you can so a car accident lawyer National Harbor MD residents turn to may determine how to move forward with your case.
The questions may include:
- Were you treated on the scene by emergency workers?
- Were you taken to the hospital?
- What was your immediate diagnosis?
- What treatments did you receive?
- Did you have x-rays or other imaging scans done?
- Did you spend time in the hospital? How long?
- Did you have any follow-up treatment? What was it?
- What are your current symptoms?
- What is your current diagnosis?
- What activities are you unable to perform due to your injuries?
Questions About Property Damage
Any car accident lawyer National Harbor MD drivers call for help may ask you the following questions:
- What’s the make and model of your car? What year is it?
- If there a bank interest or a lien-holder for the car?
- How long have you owned it?
- How is the car working?
- When did you last take your car to a mechanic?
- What damages did your car sustain because of the accident?
- What was the estimate for repairing the damages?
- Did the car already have dents or damages before the accident occurred?
- Can you provide photographs of the car before and after the accident?
Contact a National Harbor Car Accident Lawyer Today
Now that you know some of the questions you may be asked when you visit a lawyer, you may feel more prepared and ready to bring any relevant information with you. If you need car accident representation, call a dependable car accident lawyer National Harbor MD can provide at Cohen and Cohen, P.C. at 301-842-4819 for a free case evaluation today.